Looking for a pizza cutter to romp around in the beautiful mid-west wintery trails or glide over the sandy beaches that hug the coast of western Michigan & norther Indiana?
This bike will make you unstoppable in which ever terrain you desire. Snow trails? drop the PSI, easy. Sand? that's what she's made for. Gravel roads? pump the PSI & let her rip. Versatile, sturdy, easy to maintain.
Blue Ivy has been used for commuting, winter sports, beach riding, mountain biking, road riding, gravel riding. She is designed for just about anything and will be geared towards individuals who find themselves under the 5'7 range, though if you are taller she will get the job done for you. Just expect a tighter fit.
- Allen key will adjust seat height - recommended to place seat at your hip for preferred fit.
- 9 speed
- Disk Brakes
- Steel Frame
- Duel Sided Pedals (Flats on one side / SPD clips on the other side)
- 3.8" tires - PSI specs on tire
- Basic bike tools are provided (allen keys, hand pump, tire levers)
- Modifying PSI is very common for bikes based on the activity you intend to do - snow/sand requires ~5-8psi, harder the surface higher the PSI.